All the children have a username and a password which will be given to them by their maths teacher.
Benefits of using Mathletics :-
- Immediate feedback and an animated support centre help develop reflective learners.
- Activities continually adapt to ability levels, reassuring and challenging children.
- A visual and interactive maths dictionary develops conceptual understanding.
- Fast-paced Live Mathletics games encourage learners to recall and apply their knowledge to build fluency.
- Students have access to Mathletics 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Provides the perfect link between home and school.
- The program is based upon adaptive learning thus students can learn at their own pace.
MILDMAY JUNIOR LEADERBOARD.
How many certificates have you earned?
Have you impressed your teacher with how much you have used mathletics this week?
You can get a special mention here if you put in extra effort with your mathletics work.
Most Hours - Year 3
Most Activities Attempted - 5B maths set
Most Successful - 3C maths set (85% or more achieved in each activity)
Top Year 3 - Beatrice
Top Year 4 - Jessica Q
Top Year 5 - Lucas S
Top Year 6 - Oliver S