Expenditure of school sports funding 2016/17
- Subscription to Chelmsford Schools’ sports partnership
- Employing our own specialist qualified sports coach to deliver PE activities and lessons to all pupils (Teachers will still deliver additional PE lessons)
- Supporting and engaging the least active children through Change4Life which will be led by the Pastoral Support worker and School Coach.
- Professional development opportunities for teachers in PE and sport as is required including their release
- Organisation and participation in a range of sport competitions and the School Games
- Providing high quality resources for the delivery of all sports programmes
- Ensuring there is provision for all pupils at after school and during school sports clubs
- Providing a range of sports activities to pupils either as part of the curriculum or as extra provision
Mildmay Junior School funding 2016/17 = £9675
Swimming Competency Year 6
The number of children in the academic year 2017-2018 that have achieved 25 metres, used a range of strokes effectively and performed safe self-rescue are 38.