- We just wanted to say how fantastic the experience of parents' evening has been. It was so efficient, easy and well organised. It was so convenient to do this way, we really enjoyed it.
We did say to Mrs Wright, and we would like to say again that the whole lockdown experience with the effort the school, and staff put in was fantastic. They made a massive difference to [our daughter] each day and it was so valuable. Thank you so much.
I know it has been a really difficult year and there has been much sadness and change, but the school really have gone above and beyond and really we couldn’t sing your praises highly enough. Thank you. (18/03/21)
- I wanted to let you know how amazing Mrs Gibson has been throughout the entire school shutdown. From her wonderful, kind, funny weekly (sometimes more) e-mails to the class, e-mails to [my daughter] about her work, which were so personal, encouraging and really motivated her to keep trying her best during shutdown. E-mails to parents, sharing experiences, making us feel better if we’d had a bad day. Many of these these emails were paragraphs not just a couple of lines, sent in her own family time. I really feel that she went above and beyond her role to really support the children in her class and I cannot praise her enough. A huge thank you to Mrs Gibson! (17/07/20)
- Your staff and school as a whole have been outstanding throughout this time (goes without saying we thought this before this all occurred). (19/05/20)
- I just wanted to pass on my thanks to your staff for the extra effort they go to and the opportunities provided by the school. [My daughter] is keen to take up every opportunity and I know this couldn’t happen without the extra efforts and dedication of your team. Whenever I ask how her day has been she always replies with an “Oh, brilliant, thank you!”, or an “I’ve had a fantastic day”. (11/02/20)
- Working within the NHS we recognise there is enough negative feedback but how important the positive is.[Our son] has been in your school for 3 years and has had a wonderful experience. I have given feedback to Oftsed and I really want you to know that we appreciate the positive work you do. (29/11/19)
Once again I would like to bring to your attention the excellent work by one of your members of staff. Mrs Lecount has informed me of some issues that my child has experienced recently. I was unaware of these issues but together we have addressed the situation. I think it's important to give credit where credit is due. Keep up the good work as it is truly appreciated. (11/10/19)
- I just wanted to say that we are so grateful that you dealt with the situation personally. Clearly, you care deeply about both the children and the school and the fact you take time out from your busy schedule to deal with matters such as these, as well as overseeing the children arriving/leaving school, is both reassuring and inspiring! (30/01/19)
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your staff for all the hard work you have put into my son over the past 4 years. If I had been fortunate enough to select any junior school in the country as he began year 3, I wouldn’t have found a school with a better warm, friendly, safe, and encouraging environment for him to grow in. (20/07/18)
I am very grateful for all the support from Mrs French over the years with my son.
I’d like to take this opportunity for thanking Mrs French for all her help
I feel that as time has gone on, so adults at the school have become more familiar with my child's personal needs, that the provision support has gone from strength to strength. I am always kept updated and feel very involved with any decision making. SENCo is pro-active and eager to try new approaches if felt needed. I cannot think of any improvements – Great job!!
We have worked well with Mrs French throughout the year and have appreciated all her help and support. She is efficient, caring and professional at all times.
SENCo has been a great help for my son.
Without the support that my son gets he would really struggle with school.
SENCo doing a brilliant job, I feel personally very well supported along with my child. Thank you.
Excellent service. Thank you.
· "We just wanted to thank you for transforming our child in the last 2 years of their primary education, from a floundering child into one who we have watched grow in confidence and their academic achievements increased considerably.·
· We never thought we would see the day where they were upset to be leaving a school behind, staff and the friendships they have made which we hope will continue.·
· We wish Mildmay every success moving forward you are a great school one that clearly meets your aims, visions and values. We would not hesitate to recommend you to any prospective parents."